Job Description WRS is looking for an AGI Company Site Rep to work on a new exciting project in Tanzania, Dar es Salaam. The contract start date is the 1st of April 2023 and will run for 12 months, with possible extension depending on workload. The role
- To support the Delivery Manager and the Package Manager to manage the AGI construction contracts; monitoring contractors’ achievement and Change Orders Requests related to construction activities.
- To control the construction package, quality, cost, and progress in accordance with approved project requirements, budget, and schedule.
- To promote cost reduction initiatives and strive to optimize costs and achieve value at every opportunity.
- To account for and manage/mitigate project risks.
- To mobilize, organize, lead, and manage the AGI construction team for LOT2; interacting with a multi-disciplinary technical team efficiently and in a good working atmosphere and integrating as need be partners secondees
- To work in full coordination with the EPcm construction team ensuring best use of project resources and efficient implementation of Quality Surveillance teams
- On LOT2 coordinate and interface with other Project development entities (Engineering, Operations, HSEQ, E&S team, and Commercial & Legal groups).
- To ensure construction contractors implement the project National Content plan and E&S mitigations plan
- To report progress and provide input to weekly and monthly reports.
- To ensure the teams under job-holders responsibility are appropriately supervised and have received adequate instruction and training in order to carry out their role in a safe manner
- To Coordinate and interface with all project entities to ensure construction needs are accounted for in the design and procurement activities and that project’s early activities schedule coincides with the construction plan.
- Act as Company Representative
- To adopt and demonstrate exemplary behavior with regard to H3SE and H3SE rules implementation
- To adopt and demonstrate exemplary behavior with regard to Ethics and project “code of conduct” policy
- To participate to meetings with partners, authorities, and other stakeholders as required
- To carry out any other duties or tasks that may be required by the position.
- Degree MSc (or equivalent formal qualification) in a recognized Engineering discipline
- Minimum of 10 years in Oil &Gas Industry with similar large-scale projects
- Ability to adapt and to represent the company in discussions, negotiations and meetings with contractors, partners and regulatory authorities
- Ability to effectively lead and manage a team; Sound organization ability; Ability to work in a multi-cultural business environment; Good interpersonal and communication skills; Good motivational skills.
- Fluent in English, written and verbal
If you meet the requirements and want to be a part of this exciting project, please apply!
Company name; WRS – Worldwide Recruitment Solutions
Location; Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
51-200 employees · Staffing and Recruiting
CLICK HERE TO APPLY; AGI Company Site Rep Lot 2